Monday, April 09, 2007

Still on bunnies...




So, there will be more pix from Easter, but we took most of them with the "good" camera, just to realize that mr.sunneshine had left the cord at his old job and we would have to call them and have them send it... So later this week...But here is one preview....

The other photos are related to an e-versation with O'Kitten. This was me back in the 70's at 5 or 6 with some good family friends and my brother (the one who looks nothing like me with the white hair) and me in the white dress, being bunnies. I had been the flower girl in my babysitters wedding - which explains why I am ratting around in the yard in my good 70's clothes (not really) - and I really have no idea how the bunny thing came up, other then it could have been close to Easter, who knows. Funny pix though - enjoy!

No knitting photos, yet. I finished the body of the Hush Dress yesterday. It was snowing and miserable here in Denver, so we rented some movies - nothing says Easter like Capote and the Life Aquatic... I will start the top lace on the dress tonight. Really hoping to have it done by the 15th.... And don't worry, when its done I will be throwin' photos of it everywhere so that you can't possibly miss it - or the frogging of the first one!!

Have a great week!!
Happy Knitting

6 comments:

Shadkitty said...

Yay bunny hat! Um...that's really all I have to say about that. :)

DAWN said...

Ahhhh, the 70's. Wow, what the hell were we thinking?

Obsidian Kitten said...

i LOVE the bunny hat! what a cute pic.

ok, i get the being bunnies now. i do think the boys had it worse than we did when it came to the 70s garb. (remember those shirts with racecars and tigers and quarterbacks screenprinted on them? EWWWW! and the Toughskins pants? double-EWW!)

i had pinafores like the girl on the left. not ideal (especially over a polyester turtleneck and matching tights--the knit ones where the crotch was constantly somewhere down around the knees...ugh) but at least i wasn't with my mom trying to match blue hippos to blue hippos in the Sears Boys dept.

and i loved both Capote and Life Aquatic--which i thought was positively hysterical. have you seen Everything is Illuminated? great movie, wierd and ad and funny...also i just saw It's All About Love (not at all the romantic chickflick the title or the cast would suggest...all i can say is it's SO worth a rental)

thanks for the being-bunnies!

a friend to knit with said...

hey you.........glad to catch up on what you have been up to......such a cute bunny hat! :)

roxtarc said...

you & that hat... BIG SMILE
too cute, and it looks like you had an awesome easter! btw... love the sun(ne)stitch marker ;)

Jana said...

Life Aquatic is soooo good! I love that movie! The bunny hats are awesome!