Sunday, April 22, 2007

Coffee Swap Questions

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?
It doesn't really matter - ground is prolly easier, but we do own a grinder and are not afraid to use it!

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Fully -Loaded - we need all the caff. we can get!

3. Regular or flavored?
Regular!

4. How do you drink your coffee?
Black only - maybe with an ice cube on really hot days...

5. Favorite coffee ever?
I am not sure that there is a favorite ever - there is always a better roast, a better blend, we drink mostly gourmet small batch coffees - its always an adventure...

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
Any good coffee will do - there is not a brand or a bean that we favor - we are foodies and drink our coffee the same way - like the good stuff, always willing to experiment.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Most anything chocolatey...

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
nope - willing to try anything...

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
Anything natural - organic is a bonus - local or small yield is also great - natural or organic colors are my favorite - darker greens, blues and reds, purple, neutrals, taupes, blacks, greys and tans

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
bright colors - which I actually like to look at, but would never use or wear - anything synthetic - I don't wear anything that is not natural, is bright or is furry/fuzzy/hairy

11. What's on your needles?
I am almost done with the Hush dress, have started an aran shawl, an aran scarf, a lace scarf and a baby hat that I knit when I am running errands (there is always a hat on my needles to pass the time while running errands).

12. Favorite colors?
Neutrals - tans, blacks, browns, greys, or dark variations on greens, reds, and blues.

13. Allergies?
I am allergic to wheat - but I do eat it in moderation - and anything that I don't eat, my husband gladly devours

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I will like anything that you send!! I do these swaps for fun, to expand my horizions and see what other wonderful creative people do with their yarn art. I had such a good experience last time, I am really looking forward to this swap!! Plus, can you really go wrong with anything that involves coffee and coffee lovers... I think not...

No comments: